Throw open the French doors of the Al fresco Queen, Banyantree Suite, to its spacious deck, boasting a spectacular overview of the garden and pool, framed in greenery. Lounge chairs and a porch swing beckon you to experience Key West like a local, as you enjoy year-round indoor-outdoor living at its finest. In the winter months, especially, guests often sleep with the doors open, their privacy and security assured by the suite's location on the second floor of the Main House.
The main bedroom features a soaring ceiling, vaulting over a substantial, Plantation-style queen bed, cheval mirror, and "fashion statement red" dresser. The bath is tiled in gleaming white porcelain subway tiles, at once "retro" and trendy. An adjoining, smaller room with single (twin) day bed and etagere outfitted for your convenience with minifridge and beverage service, allows the suite to comfortably accommodate up to three guests.
The Banyantree is perfect for a girlfriends weekend, multigenerational family visit, or friends traveling together who want separate sleeping arrangements – though most who choose it are couples who simply enjoy the generous space it affords to spread out and relax.
$285 - $390
- large private deck overlooking garden & pool
- private bath with large ceramic tile shower
- flat-screen cable TV, outbound telephone, WI-FI
- central air conditioning, ceiling fan, minifridge
- quality furnishings and luxurious pillow-top bedding
- plush, 100% cotton bed and bath linens
- iHome dock AM/FM clock radio, iron, and hair dryer