The Conch Courtyard is an Al fresco Queen, nestled poolside in the heart of the garden. Step through the gate of its private, picket-fenced patio to cool, dappled shade — the perfect spot to share a leisurely breakfast or welcome the evening with cocktails at sunset.
Inside, simple cottage architecture with pecky cypress vaulted ceiling whispers “Old Florida”, while gleaming white overhead beams and stone tile floors underfoot remind you that you’re in the islands. A strikingly beautiful queen size bed, sensuously eloquent of line, speaks of pure romance.
The Conch’s compartmental bath affords privacy and convenience for two guests sharing the room — a real plus when rushing for an early snorkeling trip or preparing for an evening out on the town. Such thoughtful attention to guest comfort in planning and detail is evident at every turn. Custom designed tile patterns, a handcrafted copper sink with impressed palm trees set into a vanity of the same pecky cypress as the ceiling, further define the uniqueness of the space.
$260 – $330
- private picket-fenced and gated patio
- private bath with large stone-tile shower
- flat-screen cable TV, outbound telephone, WI-FI
- individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- quality furnishings, pillow-top bedding, 100% cotton linens
- iHome dock AM/FM clock radio, iron, and hair dryer