Soak Up the Sun at the Tropical Inn
One of our most often-requested accommodations, the Poinciana Patio is an Al fresco Queen room, drenched in sunshine. An exceptionally comfortable pool-view retreat on the ground floor of the Main House, it features a vaulted ceiling and entire wall of glass that makes it feel "one" with the garden.
The beveled oval mirrors of a particularly beautiful antique double armoire romantically frame the reflection of the handsome wrought iron bed dressed in luxuriously soft linens and carefree, tropical fiesta colors. Accent furnishings of vintage rattan and a remarkable bamboo fan on the wall above the bed infuse a warm, mellow note. A compartmental bath assures privacy and convenience.
French doors opening to a private patio "bring the outside in." There, a table-for-two awaits, providing a welcoming place to begin the day with breakfast in the garden or to usher in the evening with cocktails before dinner, soothed by the music of the pool's nearby waterfall.
$265 - $365
- private patio, garden location, pool view
- private bath with large shower
- flat-screen cable TV, outbound telephone, WI-FI
- central air conditioning, ceiling fan, minifridge
- quality furnishings, luxurious pillow-top bedding
- plush, 100% cotton bed and bath linens
- iHome dock AM/FM clock radio, iron, and hair dryer