Luxury Lodging Accommodations in Old Town Key West
The Coconut Cabana is our most luxurious Deluxe Queen room. It is located adjacent the back porch of the Main House, which provides a convenient outdoor area for relaxation or preparing a quick snack, using the communal microwave oven located there. It is our most often-requested queen room and has a steady following of repeat guests, who especially enjoy its proximity to the garden and pool.
Like its neighbor, the Conch Courtyard, which occupies the other half of the Caribbean Cottage, it features stone tile floors and custom-designed compartmental bath, sheltered under a pecky cypress vaulted ceiling with gleaming white exposed rafters. Its quietly understated ambience is decidedly "Old Florida," kissed by "island chic."
An exotic woven seagrass bed, the centerpiece of the room, sets the mood. Indirect lighting washes the walls, creating a simultaneously soft and dramatic effect. Complimentary furnishings and inspired design details bring it all together to create a very private and exotic secret island hideaway.
$220 - $290
- private bath with large stone-tile shower
- flat-screen cable TV, outbound-only telephone, WI-FI
- individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- quality furnishings and luxurious pillow-top bedding
- plush, 100% cotton bed and bath linens
- iHome dock AM/FM clock radio, iron, and hair dryer