Luxurious Cottage-style Suite in Key West
Literally “tucked away” between the Main House and Caribbean Cottage, the Tuckaway Cottage appeals to escapists and romantics. Thoughtfully conceived and creatively designed, its aura is one of indulgent retreat in luxurious sequestration. Along with our other Garden Cottage Suites, Pineapple Hideaway and Gecko’s Garden, in the Pineapple Lane Cottage, it holds strong appeal for guests valuing space and privacy.
Perfect for Romance
Distinctive island elegance — refreshingly contradictory in its simultaneous simplicity and sophistication — promises an authentic Key West lifestyle experience.
Imagine bare feet padding across cool stone tile floors under a stepped ceiling of bamboo reeds. Exotic Indonesian furnishings and original Caribbean artwork compliment the architecture, enhancing the mood. French doors open from the main room, which features a handsome king size sleigh bed, to a private, reed-screened porch with whirlpool-for-two. The intimate ambience is pervasive, setting the stage for memorable honeymoons, anniversaries, or “just because” celebrations.
When it’s got to be special … it’s got to be The Tuckaway.
Superior King: $318 – $515
- romantic whirlpool-for-two & separate stone tile shower
- minifridge, coffee maker, flat-screen cable TV, WI-FI
- outbound telephone with free local and “800” calls
- unit-controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- designer furnishings, pillow-top bedding, all-cotton linens
- iHome dock AM/FM clock radio, iron, hair dryer