A Secluded Hideaway Destination for Honeymoons in Key West
Your introduction to the Gecko’s Garden, our most luxurious Garden Cottage King Suite, is filled with excited anticipation. You’ve seen the pictures and projected yourselves into them as you’ve planned your Escape. Leaving the bustle of Duval Street behind as the heavy front doors of the inn close securely behind you, you travel the length of the hushed Main House corridor, each step distancing you farther from the Real World. Emerging upon the back porch to a vista of riotous greenery with a sparkling, waterfall pool as focal point, you feel transported.
Winding your way along the garden path, you glimpse your cottage, the color of orange sherbet, and sense that you are approaching a very special place, indeed. Your first step through the Gecko’s French doors validates your perception. A reeded ceiling vaults to frame the treetop view above a sumptuous, king-size Empress Bamboo canopy bed, adorned with impossibly soft linens and draped in a cloud of gauzy netting. Surrounded by accommodations most worthy of a luxury hotel, you know you’ve made the right choice.
Later … as evening falls, soft music and sensuous lamplight set the mood as paddle fans languidly stir the fragrance of jasmine wafting on balmy evening breezes. A second set of French doors opens to the secret garden of your oh-so-private hideaway, where moonlit moments of blissful seclusion await, your heated and spa-jetted plunge pool reflecting a million stars in the tropical sky overhead.
Luxuriously indulgent intimacy. Unparalleled ambience. The Gecko’s Garden. How romantic can it get?
Superior King: $420 – $565
- private patio garden with heated & spa-jetted plunge pool
- wet bar w/ minifridge, coffee maker, and microwave oven
- flat-panel cable TV, outbound telephone, WI-FI
- individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- stone tile bath with rainfall shower, his-&-hers vanities
- custom furnishings, pillow-top bedding, 100% cotton linens
- iHome dock AM/FM clock radio, iron & ironing board, hair dryer
- designated parking space (access driveway shared with staff during office hours; ingress / egress promptly provided upon request)